Win the Pin – A Piece of Rolltech History!

Rolltech’s Pro Staff has been on an absolute tear lately. You’re probably familiar with Belmo’s historic run in the last few events (well, years really). Belmo’s run followed Mike Fagan’s victory at the PBA World Championships, with Bill O’Neill starting off the Rolltech championship run with two televised wins in 2014. Some say Rolltech is lucky. Like @syktek, I say we know how to pick’em!

Screen Shot 2015-02-27 at 3.35.26 PM

WIN THE PIN!

Considering the run our boys are on, the contest we’re running has a truly unique, one-of-a-kind prize. A custom, wood toned pin signed by all three Rolltech pros during this year’s Chris Paul Celebrity Invitational is up for grabs to one lucky winner.

Pro Staff Signed Pin

To win this once-in-a-lifetime keepsake, all you have to do is record a game using Rolltech sometime before midnight, Pacific Standard Time, on Thursday March 5th. That’s it. If you’re not a Rolltech member yet, download the app NOW, for free, and go roll before Friday. If you’re already a member, just bowl and record it using Rolltech. There is no purchase necessary to win.

Now go out and roll! (And don’t forget to record your games!)

14 thoughts on “Win the Pin – A Piece of Rolltech History!

1. Rocky Harrison March 2, 2015 / 11:55 am

I have been using the Rolltech app since you guys released it. I am in 3-4 leagues a week. I sub in one. If you guys are looking for another person for your staff let me know. I carry a 210 average if you need to know my average.

Liked by 1 person

2. Samuel March 2, 2015 / 2:16 pm

How will we know if we won. Will you email us?

Liked by 1 person

• rolltechbowling March 2, 2015 / 2:21 pm

Hi Samuel – on Friday we’ll announce the total entrants and the winner on social media (@rolltech or facebook.com/rolltechbowling) as well as on this blog. We’ll also send out an email to our user base. Good Luck!

3. Samuel March 2, 2015 / 2:45 pm

I really want to win this. I’m bowling now, tomorrow, and Wednesday.

#StrikeStrong
    @jBelmo

4. Phyllis March 2, 2015 / 10:15 pm

595 tonite with Monday Rollers. Yayyyy. I’d like the pin 😳

5. Roxanne Thompson March 3, 2015 / 7:58 am

I tracked my daughters games over the weekend at isyl tournament using rolltech. How do I get them so you can see them

6. Chris March 3, 2015 / 6:06 pm

If I win the pin
    That will be an amazing 1st prize and a dream come true
    Even if I dont win I’ll still be dreaming lol
    # rollers tech united

7. Samuel March 5, 2015 / 6:18 pm

You will email if we won correct?

8. Samuel March 6, 2015 / 5:49 am